- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: New Zealand
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Dorm
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
Head to beautiful New Zealand and take part in an orientation week with other like minded travellers! Let our team support and guide you in finding paid work abroad through access to our online database of exclusive jobs.
This programme offers a fantastic opportunity to work and travel in one of the most diverse and beautiful countries in the world. This is a 12 month work and holiday package where you will be assisted with finding work and setting up all necessary paperwork to make sure you are in the best position to start the ball rolling. You will begin your adventure in Auckland with a fantastic 7 day orientation package.
The work available to you is varied, with the majority of the jobs at entry level positions in industries including admin, retail, hospitality, farming, factory and construction. Pay will allow you to support yourself and save a bit of money for travelling.
New Zealand is renowned for its attractive beaches, remarkable volcanic history and vibrant indigenous culture. Enjoy this beautiful country and take advantage of work prospects which will enable you to live and work like a Kiwi and fully appreciate everything that these incredible islands have to offer.