- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Australia, New Zealand
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Other
- Start Month: September
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Dorm, Hotel, Tents, Student Apartment
- Application Fee: $500
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Minimum Cost: $10,000 - $20,000
This epic gap year program through New Zealand and Australia will reveal the wonders of life Down Under, before you hike, climb and camp your way through Aotearoa.
New Zealand and Australia are two of the most ecologically intact and diverse countries in the world, and this experiential travel gap semester offers an amazing immersion during the temperate southern hemisphere spring and summer months.
It combines week-long conservation volunteer projects in diverse national parks and marine reserves; multi-day outdoor expeditions including backpacking, canoeing, rock climbing and surfing; and educational adventure travel through New Zealand and Australia’s stunning mountain, forest and beach environments!