- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Fiji, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Peru, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Nepal, Singapore, Guatemala, Austria, Denmark, Mozambique, Philippines, Slovenia, Galapagos Islands, Bali, Croatia, Malawi, Hawaii, Multiple Locations
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Dorm, Homestay, Other, Tents, Student Apartment
- Financial Aid: Not Available
Real Gap Experience is a leading gap year provider with over 150 trips, including adventure travel, volunteering, sports, languages, round-the-world packages or paid work.
Find your dream adventure with Real Gap Experience, the UK's most experienced gap year and adventure travel specialists. Whether you’re a student, working or taking some time off to explore the world - we've got the travel experience for you!
Our trips range in length from 4 days to a year (or more!), and over half of our trips last 2 weeks or less. You can travel for as long as you want, and many of our customers book short trips to take during their time off work or university.