- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: India
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Quarter, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Dorm, Homestay, Student Apartment
Social Travel: North India is a 4 to 12 weeks long experiential travel program in which the participants explore 16+ locations across North India while participating in meaningful volunteer work for a cause they care about.
Availability is dependent on India’s current COVID-19 situation, please contact us at our website for the most up-to-date information.
Through this travel experience, we aim to provide a taste of the Indian culture, an insight to the local traditions and lots of adventure while adding value to the society.
Social Travel: North India is divided into various phases covering major states, i.e. Delhi Phase, Uttarakhand Phase and Rajasthan Phase and so on.
There will be local coordinators present, along with an experience captain to ensure safety and quality throughout the journey
The participants will be travelling across 16 locations in the northern part of India
The participants will be involved in meaningful volunteer work with various organisations present in the visited locations.
The job descriptions available are teaching, healthcare, marketing, community service, animal care & women empowerment.