- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Academic Year, Semester, Quarter
- Start Month: January, February, August, September
- Category: Academic
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay
- Financial Aid: Payment Terms
- Minimum Cost: $5,000 - $9,999
Study abroad in one of the most ancient and diverse cities in Spain - Granada! Explore the narrow, cobblestoned streets of the former Moorish quarter, the Albaicin, wander the passageways of the Alhambra Palace, or enter the caves of the Gypsies and experience the passion of a flamenco performance!
Study at the University of Granada and earn university credit. Take Spanish classes and electives in the historic section of the city. Arcos Learning Abroad provides quality academic support and assistance while you are on your study abroad program.