- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Cambodia
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, July, September
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Other
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: $3,000 - $4,999
The Leap's Discover Cambodia program is perfect for students looking for a dynamic experience filled with adventure, relaxation, and giving back to the community.
For five weeks, students will become immersed in the local culture and explore the beautiful sites of Cambodia. They can expect to paddle in the stunning seas and walk alongside elephants. They'll also help out with local NGO's and conservation projects as they learn about social issues and cultural activities. These conservation projects will focus on protecting elephants and sustainable community development in rural areas. Some destinations students will travel to may include Siem Reap, the jungles of Mondulkiri, and the beaches of Rabbit Island. Students will surely come out of this program with invaluable experiences, new friendships, and plenty of amazing memories.