- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Academic Year
- Category: Special Needs
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Not Available
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
We are a post secondary transition program for neurodiverse learners ages 18-22.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional and engaging transition experience through instruction in the executive functions, metacognition, and social skills required for success in college, work, and life.
Our CAMPUS and LIVE online programs are designed for neurodiverse, high school graduates seeking additional time, support and skills to allow them to feel more successful and prepared for what's next in their journey.