- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Private, Special Needs
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- CEEB: 120216
- IPED: 327241
- Tution Day: $27,915
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences, Therapeutic
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Assets School is an independent school for gifted and/or dyslexic children which provides an individualized, integrated learning environment. Assets’ environment empowers these children to maximize their potential and find their places as lifelong learners in school and society.
A leader in education for more than 50 years, Assets School is renown for its innovative teaching practices and proven student success. Assets School specializes in serving children and young people from 5 to 18 years of age whose capability is greater than their achievement and those who are in need of acceleration and enrichment. Counseling and behavior management are central to an Assets education and are integrated into all programs. Assets School is a day school and does not have boarding facilities. Assets does not offer English as a Second Language (ESL) programs.