- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Special Needs, Therapeutic
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- CEEB: 221469
- IPED: 605083
- Enrollment: $95
- Percent Boarding: $80
- Special Needs Served: Other, Therapeutic, Other Developmental Disability
Brandon is a positive place where boys with complex emotional, behavioral & learning needs succeed.
Boys participate in pro-social, skill-building activities, strength-based individual and family treatment, and a therapeutic milieu that promote achievement and accelerated step-down/reunification. Accordingly, the scope of our services extends not only to the boy as an individual, but also to his family. COA accredited.