- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: Canada
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- Tution Boarding: $75,580
- Tution Day: $40,630
- Enrollment: $909
- Percent Boarding: $5
- Financial Aid: Payment Terms
Welcome to Branksome Hall, Toronto’s only all-girls, all-years International Baccalaureate World School. We offer courses from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12, boarding for Grades 7 through 12 and more than $1 million in financial assistance for qualifying students.
Our curriculum is globally focused. Our faculty, international. And our technology and facilities, state-of-the-art. We believe that intellectual curiosity and advanced problem-solving are key to thriving in a complex, changing world. From our campus in downtown Toronto, and our sister school in South Korea, our students go on to be welcomed at the world’s most prestigious universities, usually with scholarships.
Every day, the students of Branksome Hall are challenged to reach higher, to develop personally, to become leaders. Here, you don’t just learn. You learn to excel.