- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Special Needs, Therapeutic
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- CEEB: 310234
- Special Needs Served: Therapeutic
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Brookfield serves students needing intensive behavioral/therapeutic intervention, at three sites. Brookfield Academy serves high school age, Brookfield Elementary serves kindergarten through eighth grades, and Transition to College provides a unique opportunity for high school juniors and seniors.
Intensive group and individual counseling, art therapy, cosmetology, horticulture and culinary arts are provided.It is the mission of Brookfield Schools to provide innovative, practical, and effective educational and clinical services for students with special emotional needs.