- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, ISEE, Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 221610
- Tution Boarding: $69,575
- Tution Day: $57,000
- Enrollment: $380
- Percent Boarding: $70
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Established in 1926 in the town of North Andover, Brooks School provides a co-educational, college preparatory program for 380 students on a 270-acre campus overlooking Lake Cochichewick.
Within an environment of academic excellence, Brooks strives to promote and focus intellectual growth and curiosity. The school encourages students to develop analytic and creative capacities; to read critically; to think, speak, and write with cogency and precision; to broaden aesthetic sensibility; to make effective use of technology in the learning process; and to be aware of the larger world beyond the school community.