- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Special Needs, Therapeutic
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- CEEB: 311617
- Special Needs Served: Therapeutic, Autism Spectrum, Other Developmental Disability
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Collier High School is a state-approved, private, non-profit school for students with disabilities whose needs cannot be met within the public school.
The school's departmentalized academic program prepares students for admission into four-year colleges, community colleges, and technical/vocational schools, and full-time employment.
At the heart of Collier High School's program is a belief in the inherent worth of the individual and a belief in the capacity for personal change. Through quality education and therapeutic support, students come to experience themselves as caring, talented, and high-achieving individuals.