- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Religious, Private
- Grades Offered: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 242720
- IPED: 702983
- Tution Boarding: $48,800
- Tution Day: $5,100
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Cotter Schools offers you the freedom to express your faith, explore your spirituality and nurture a sense of hope and purpose. We are very proud of our Catholic heritage, and our faith-based learning environment provides a solid ethical foundation.
Cotter Schools, a premier day and boarding school, provides a Catholic education centered on scholarship, world citizenship and stewardship, guiding students to reach their full potential in a nurturing environment.