- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Private, Special Needs
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- CEEB: 430171
- IPED: 1296811
- Tution Boarding: $73,910
- Tution Day: $46,250
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
Currey Ingram Academy is an exemplary K-12 day and boarding school that empowers students with learning differences to reach their fullest potential.
Grounded in a tradition of a quality, college-preparatory education, Currey Ingram provides a decidedly nontraditional style of education. We make it our business to honor each student for his or her individuality and to help students close the gap between potential and performance.