- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 333350
- IPED: 939028
- Application Fee: $75
- Tution Boarding: $63,500
- Tution Day: $40,000
- Enrollment: $110
- Percent Boarding: $85
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Perhaps the greatest way to summarize all of the differences at Darrow is to say that we take education to a personal level.
Darrow School, founded in 1932 on the site of the original Shaker community, is a co-ed boarding and day school for grades 9-12 offering a comprehensive, hands-on, college-preparatory curriculum in a supportive environment.
A low student-to-teacher ratio allows for a high level of individual attention, and an average class size of nine students affords all students the opportunity to actively participate in the learning process.