- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private, Special Needs, Therapeutic
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- IPED: 1612613
- Tution Boarding: $92,525
- Tution Day: $73,650
- Special Needs Served: Other, Learning Differences, Therapeutic
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Eagle Hill School, a life changing experience, offers children with language-based learning disabilities the opportunity to grow into capable, resourceful students with the self-confidence and character necessary to meet the challenges they will face as life-long learners.
Eagle Hill offers a language-based, remedial program committed to educating children with learning disabilities. The curriculum is individualized, interdisciplinary, and transitional in nature. A secure, structured, nurturing environment supports and stimulates the development of the whole child. As a result, children learn to view themselves as competent individuals with a strong sense of self.
In an environment that recognizes and embraces diversity, Eagle Hill teaches children an array of strategies and skills to manage their learning disabilities effectively at school and at home. Eagle Hill helps children gain the self-esteem necessary to initiate, nurture, and maintain friendships. Inherent in the Eagle Hill philosophy is the development of children with strong moral and ethical character.