- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, ISEE, Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 335600
- IPED: 939731
- Tution Boarding: $67,270
- Tution Day: $41,600
- Enrollment: $351
- Percent Boarding: $62
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
At Emma Willard, our high school students learn that there is enormous potential and power in being a girl. In our classrooms, on our athletic courts, within science labs, and on stage, life-long lessons are learned in daring to participate, lead, and explore.
Honoring its founders vision, Emma Willard School proudly fosters in each young woman a love of learning, the habits of an intellectual life, and the character, moral strength, and qualities of leadership to serve and shape her world. Our culture delights in questioning, reasoning, envisioning, and finding solutions for the issues that enliven our involvement together, as scholars and as friends. Through critical analysis and independent thought and expression, we discover the power and immediacy of engaging our intellect.