Green Chimneys School, a New York State 853 school, is designed for students who have been unsuccessful in a traditional educational setting and who require a highly structured and supportive program.
The therapeutic program incorporates academic, behavioral and emotional support in a comprehensive learning environment to help each child achieve new skills and confidence, and return to their home school district with the best chance of success.
Green Chimneys School offers:
- Enriched academic curriculum meeting New York State standards
- Experiential learning environment
- Innovative nature-based approach
- Focus on individual needs and abilities
- On-site clinical services and therapeutic support
- High staff-to-student ratio
- Certified special education professionals
Green Chimneys School Brewster campus serves day and residential students in grades K_12. The Clearpool campus in Carmel, NY provides smaller classes and a more intimate environment for day students in grades 4_8.