- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Special Needs
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- CEEB: 220846
- IPED: 2160834
- Special Needs Served: Physical Disability
Established in 1970, the mission of The Learning Center for the Deaf is to ensure that deaf and hard of hearing students achieve their full potential in an educational environment where language and communication are keys to building competence, character and community.
TLC is the largest provider of educational services for deaf preschool and school aged children in New England and is the center of Deaf Community activities for the greater Massachusetts Deaf and hard of hearing community.