- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Special Needs
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- IPED: 1932575
- Application Fee: $45
- Tution Day: $11,125
- Special Needs Served: Autism Spectrum, Other Developmental Disability
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Notre Dame School educates students with intellectual disabilities and facilitates their integration into society. For fifty years this mission statement has guided the Notre Dame School as it has served as a unique educational resource in Dallas.
Notre Dame School is the only school exclusively devoted to educating students with developmental disabilities. The schools individualized curriculum insures that each childs needs are met in a caring and appropriate way.
Our Organizational Values are as follows:
- We are faith-based _ a private Catholic school founded by the School Sisters of Notre Dame based on their philosophy of enabling persons to reach the fullness of their potential as individuals created in Gods image and assisting them in using their gifts to the best of their ability.
- We serve the mild to moderate intellectually disabled for whom this education is appropriate.
- We are committed to providing financial assistance based on availability of funding to those in need.
- We believe in the philosophy of inclusion demonstrated through activities to enhance interactions with the broader community.