Palmer Trinity is the only Episcopal Middle/Upper School in the Miami area and is an institution where values are celebrated as fervently as academic accomplishments. We are committed to the moral, spiritual, intellectual, physical and creative growth of all members of our school community.
Our Values are as follows:
- Spirituality We serve and worship God as the center of life.
- Learning We cultivate curiosity, creativity, innovation, and scholarship as the foundation of intellectual growth.
- Dedication We strive for excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts.
- Community We promote collegial relationships between students, faculty, staff, and parents.
- Service We encourage vision, initiative, and leadership in serving each other and the greater community.
- Honor We seek to live lives of conscience and integrity.
- Respect We value compassion, understanding, and the dignity of each human being.
- Diversity We respect differences in individuals, cultures, religions, and ethnicities while celebrating our common humanity.
- Balance We honor the unity of mind, body and spirit.