- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Religious, Private
- Grades Offered: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 240810
- IPED: 2039852
- Tution Boarding: $57,200
- Tution Day: $38,600
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Shattuck-St. Mary's is a 160+ year-old boarding/day school for students entering grades 6-12 and post-graduates in Faribault, Minnesota.
Transforming lives since 1858, Shattuck-St. Marys is a place where students come to pursue their dreams and even create new dreams in the process. It is a place where honored traditions meet innovation. It is a place where the word imagine is part of the routine vocabulary of students, teachers and coaches. In short, this Episcopal boarding and day school has been and continues to be a place that has nurtured generations of young people from all over the world.