- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- Tution Day: $53,000
- Enrollment: $340
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
A St. Bernard’s education is one that prepares boys for the world ahead of them, morally as well as intellectually. The faculty and staff care for a boy’s well-being above all. Boys are appreciated for their individuality and respect for one another is paramount.
St. Bernard’s offers able young boys of diverse backgrounds an exceptionally thorough, rigorous, and enjoyable introduction to learning and community life. We wish to inspire boys to value hard work and fair play, to develop confidence, consideration for others, and a sense of citizenship, and to have fun while doing these things.