- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Religious, Special Needs
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- IPED: 577655
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences, Autism Spectrum, Other Developmental Disability
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
St. Elizabeth School is a nonpublic, special education school located in Baltimore City. We work with students from all of Central Maryland, ages 6 to 21, in grades 1 to 12, in our Elementary, Middle, and High School programs.
St. Elizabeth School graduates students who are successful at home, in the workforce, and in the community. By maximizing each students unique abilities, we enhance the quality of life for elementary, middle, and high school students with cognitive and other disabilities.
Our program focuses on the realization of personal potential by integrating academic growth, social/emotional development, functional life skills, and vocational training. We create a community environment that fosters a sense of belonging. Students, faculty and families are committed to the stewardship of a learning environment.