- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 311260
- Call: 609-921-7600
The Hun School provides a diverse community that places a high value on a creative and rigorous traditional college preparatory curriculum in a structured environment.
Our founder, Dr. John Gale Hun, built the School a century ago on the premise that learning is a highly personal process, best nurtured in close individual relationships between teacher and student. That powerful tradition is enacted every day, in small classes, by excellent teachers who know their students well, and by students who appreciate connecting to skilled and caring adults.