- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private, Special Needs
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 231645
- IPED: 643904
- Tution Boarding: $66,900
- Tution Day: $57,425
- Enrollment: $37
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
The Leelanau School, we offer day and boarding students in grades 9-12 an educational experience where integrated learning support, individualized attention, small classes, and a commitment to whole-person wellness are at the center of what we do.
Our setting is ideal for helping students to develop their creativity and adaptability and our curriculum and methods emphasize these important 21st century characteristics. Many of our students have unusual creativity and intellectual power and thrive under the guidance and care of our dynamic faculty. These attributes are accompanied by insight, knowledge, humor, curiosity and originality. Many of our students become superior artists, architects, photographers, poets, writers, engineers and entrepreneurs who use their divergent thinking, heightened perception and creative problem-solving to achieve success here at The Leelanau School and beyond.