- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Therapeutic
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- CEEB: 472436
- IPED: 1433259
- Special Needs Served: Therapeutic
Timber Ridge School (TRS) transforms the lives of emotionally disturbed and behaviorally disordered adolescent boys between the ages of 10 and 21, with a goal of reuniting them successfully with their families and communities.
Our proven programs focus on the whole student, emphasizing physical and emotional health, educational achievement, vocational training, independence, and social interaction to help every child achieve his greatest potential. With over 44 years of dedication and passion, we provide an expertise in the field that is unrivalled, thanks to our highly educated, highly experienced staff.