- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Religious, Private
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 395230
- IPED: 1195733
- Application Fee: $36
- Tution Boarding: $66,000
- Tution Day: $41,200
- Enrollment: $694
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
Guided by the essential Quaker calling to seek out and honor that of God in each of us, Westtown School challenges its students to realize their individual gifts while learning and living together in a diverse community.
We are a diverse pre-K-12 school that welcomes students from around the world. Our boarding program, optional to those who enter Westtown in seventh grade or earlier, enriches our community immensely, weaving a world of perspectives and cultures into the fabric of even our youngest students' education. As a Quaker school, we foster a culture that cherishes and cultivates certain attributes in our students and faculty alike.