NEPA Career and College Counseling Associates is a private business. Students can receive help with the college admissions process, financial aid, scholarship search, career search, athletic recruitment, auditioning at arts schools, creation of college portfolio, letters of recommendation, resumes, and essay preparation.
SERVICES INCLUDED (but not limited to):
- Sessions with Jennifer Severini-Kresock, MS and unlimited contact whenever needed, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via text message, emails, and phone calls
- Evaluation of transcripts, test scores, activities
- Assessment of strengths and challenges, interests and personality (use of five assessments—personality, multiple intelligences, learning style, and aptitudes/interest) Examination and selection of possible majors
- Planning, monitoring, and test prep for SAT/ACT
- Advisement on college choices with the student’s best options
- College Visitations —Planning and Advisement Development and Finalization of the College List
- High School Resume Development and Zee Mee Profile Application
- Essay Development and Unlimited Edits
- Assistance with unlimited college application completion
- Financial Aid Process and Scholarship Search Assessment of College Offers
- College Survival Skills Training
STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS
- Our goal is to ensure each student’s fullest potential in the admissions process can be reached.
- Dedicated and Reasonable Personal Assistance–on your schedule — unlimited access through phone calls, emails and appointments (24/7). Appointments available after school, evenings, weekends, in-person or on-line (via Zoom).
Our mission is to provide excellence in helping all students make the best possible career and college decisions. Through our comprehensive career and college planning program, we cater to the individual needs of all students as they prepare for their educational futures. It is our mission to give all students the necessary dedicated professional experience that they deserve. Our approach is stress-free and very thorough.