- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Economics, Finance
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: International Association for Continuing Education and Training
- Career Clusters: Finance
Teach Me Wall Street Virtual Summer Camp for Teens, Grades 9-12. Our Wall Street Learning Pathway covers 4 areas Wall Street 101, Investing & Trading, Personal Finance (Budgeting & Beyond), Fintech, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. Instruction is live and interactive.
Investing and Trading Boot Camp - 2 weeks Wall Street 101 is covered the first week. Topics of the second week include: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS – When to buy stocks - Learn how to read stock charts, and forecast the ups and downs of stocks and the market. FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS - What to buy - Find out how companies, industries and economics are analyzed to determine if an asset is good or bad. STRATEGY TESTING – Pick stocks and simulate trading in real-time.
Cost and Session Information
Summer Camp 2022 The 5 day Boot camp runs twice daily at 10am EST and 1pm EST Sessions are 2 hours each with a 10min. Exact dates to be finalized.