- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Italy, Spain, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Spanish, Career Exploration, Test Prep
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Set on the warm shores of the Mediterranean, Barcelona is a city of contrasts. Its Roman foundations reverberate with rich history. Its arresting art and architecture celebrate the modern masterpieces of Gaudí and Dalí. Barcelona delivers a truly mesmerizing Spanish experience!
Quaint streets lead to modern architectural marvels. Legendary monuments stand in the midst of bustling plazas. Marvel at the sharks at L’aquarium Barcelona or get swept into the stars at CosmoCaixa. Sample cuisines from around the world, or savor Catalan staples. Experience the surreal art of Dali and the architecture of Gaudí. Barcelona never ceases to astonish and amaze!