- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Greece, Italy, Spain, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Business, Italian, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
Fabulous Florence – A City Like No Other! With hundreds of famous museums, galleries, cathedrals and more, Florence remains the spiritual capital of the Renaissance. But don’t think Florence is stuck in the past. Today, its quaint squares buzz with Vespas, shoppers stroll the piazzas in search of the latest styles, and countless trattorias are alive with conversation and amazing cuisine. This has made Florence the living heart of the Tuscan lifestyle.
Florence is the ultimate setting for an incredible summer. Surrounded by panoramic hillsides and charming medieval towns like Siena and Pisa, it is only a bus ride away from such cosmopolitan Italian cities as Rome and Venice – all destination cities for our weekend adventures in Italy! Overall, Florence is the perfect place for you to discover the wonders of medieval and Renaissance history, build lifelong friendships and savor an ideal Italian and European experience.