- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Rock Climbing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Acadia Mountain Guides Climbing School operates several youth camps for 13-18 year olds who want to learn or advance their rock-climbing skills as well as hike, kayak, canoe, mountain bike and more in the beautiful Maine outdoors. Options also exist for 8-12 year olds.
Visit our website to see details on all our programs! We offer many options, from day camps to 2-week long adventures. We have options for all skill levels.