- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Marine Biology, Sailing, Scuba Diving
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
This Caribbean sailing camp and scuba program is for you if you are a certified sailor and diver looking to boost your skills and certifications while water skiing, windsurfing and exploring the islands.
Specialty instructors are devoted to these advanced-level IYT sailing and PADI scuba certification programs. Carina students sail within the same fleet as the Quest and Vega voyages. You’ll circumnavigate the entire BVI during this Caribbean sailing camp, perfecting your sailing, seamanship and navigation skills. Throughout our scuba program, you will dive at reef walls, pinnacles, spurs and outcroppings like Mountain Point, The Chimneys, Spy Glass and Coral Gardens. You will also manage to fit in some wake boarding, laser sailing and even a little beach volleyball as we take on other crews when the flotilla gets together at our beach party.