- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Multiple Locations
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Marine Biology, Sailing, Scuba Diving
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
We combine hands-on learning, cooperative living, and adventure around the world to instill leadership skills in young adults. Participants experience emotional and intellectual growth, work in small groups, and gain a sense of accomplishment from experiential education. Sail, dive, and explore the world around you while learning more about the person you can be.
Our participants range from ages 12 to 19+ and can take you all over the British Virgin Islands, the Caribbean Leeward Islands, and Australia. Costs vary depending on the duration of the trip and certifications offered on the trip depend on the focus on the trip.
To find out more about our individual programs, their requirements, duration, and costs, then check out our website and other listings on TeenLife!