- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Aloha is a traditional sleep-away camp in Vermont for teen girls who love living simply in nature, learning new skills and making fabulous friendships. But Aloha is no ordinary summer camp: it's a caring, learning community where every young woman discovers her own personal strengths and best self.
Aloha offers all the familiar activities of summer: swimming, canoeing, sailing, hiking, tennis, music, arts and crafts -- and less common ones, too: kayaking, crew, mountain biking, rock climbing, archery, woodworking, theater and photography. Aloha also specializes in wilderness tripping week-long hikes, white water canoeing and kayaking, and back-road biking through the Green and White Mountains. Aloha campers consciously choose how to spend their days, trying out new activities that expand their horizons as well as improving skills theyre already passionate about. Choice is a hallmark of the Aloha experience that fosters independence, goal setting, and responsible decision making in strong young women.