- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Canoeing, Horseback Riding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
This 2 week overnight summer horseback riding adventure camp for girls takes place on the borders of Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming featuring a 5-day wilderness horse pack trip with views of the Grand Tetons! Girls ride every day in beautiful mountain terrain, skirting lakes, climbing ridges and crossing streams. Perfect for girls who love horses and also want to raft, hike, swim, and camp. This camp is open to girls ages 14-16, and will take place as a small group led by two camp leaders.
Campers will go rafting, scenic river floating, rodeo-ing, hot spring soaking, and tour both Yellowstone and Teton National Parks. This trip features a 5-day backcountry horse-packing trip through Yellowstone Countrys pristine and stunning wilderness. Participants will gain knowledge with each turn, becoming stewards of the land, and learning the skills necessary to work with pack animals in the rugged wilderness while enjoying a fun, non-competitive environment with girls their age.