- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Business, Canoeing, Sailing, Swimming, Internships
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
On the shores of Lake Mendota, Madison is a cosmopolitan state capital and renowned college town. The ACA experience gives you a preview of college life and delivers plenty of opportunities to enhance your knowledge and pursue your interests. Every weekend, you will explore exciting cities and tour top college campuses. From famous restaurants and amazing cultural events to Major League Baseball games and all-star summer concerts, each weekend brings an unforgettable adventure!
Surrounded by great hiking trails and bike paths, not to mention some of the best golfing in the Midwest, Madison is the perfect place for anyone looking for an active summer. You can even go sailing, swimming or canoeing on Lake Mendota! ACA's newly renovated residence hall, The Statesider, features deluxe suites complete with refrigerators, microwaves, Ethernet connections, weekly housekeeping, linen service and, of course, air conditioning!