- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Design, Computer Science, Robotics
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
The American Heritage Summer Robotics Day Camp is a great program for students interested in coding, robotics, and all things technology. Find out more!
Led by award winning, Robotics and Technology expert, Tai Donovan, this intensive will give students the opportunity to learn more about STEM. Students can expect lessons based on coding with Java and computer aided machinning. They may also explore Digital Electronics, 3D Printing, Autodesk Inventor, and much more! Throughout the program, students will be placed in small groups where they will collaborate and compete against other teams. This will surely be a wonderful opportunity for students to develop their leadership, communicative, and collaborative skills as well. With the help of the esteemed faculty, students will come out of this camp with sharpened skills, increased confidence, and new connections!