- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Biking, Surfing, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Apogee's Cape Cod & The Islands is a program full of cycling, water sports, and community service.
During this ten-day program, participants will explore various cities in Massachusetts and give back through community service. Since this program is set at a relatively low challenge level, it is a great fit for beginners to bicycle touring. Nevertheless, cyclists will be challenged physically and mentally as they learn to ride long distance and work with a team. Some program highlights include visiting the beaches in Nantucket, learning to stand up paddle board, and exploring historic Boston. Other activities include taking a ferry to Provincetown and volunteering at a local community farm at Martha's Vineyard.