- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Mexico
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Career Exploration, Culinary Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Application Deadline: 05/15/22
- Call: (512) 380-1706
Immerse yourself in the culinary arts and ancestral cooking traditions of Oaxaca, Mexico. World-famous for its cuisine, Oaxaca City is an epicenter of Mexican and Latin American food culture. Participate in cooking workshops, meet with local chefs and restaurant owners, visit markets and pick out the ingredients for your cooking class.
This program is ideal for any participants interested in cooking. If you aspire to be a chef someday or simply are interested in nutrition and learning about the art of cooking then this is the program for you!
Cost and Session Information
The program includes room & board, onsite directors, cooking classes, excursions, cultural activities, international medical insurance and much more!