- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Argentina, Costa Rica, Mexico, Peru, Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Language
- Sub-Categories: Spanish, Animals/Nature, Rock Climbing, Skiing & Snowboarding, Soccer, Surfing, Hiking, Water Sports, Arts, Career Exploration, Culinary Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Application Deadline: 05/15/22
- Call: (512) 380-1706
Arcos Journeys Abroad is a premier summer study abroad program for high school students. It is the division of Arcos Learning Abroad dedicated to working with participants ages 14 to 18 years of age. Join us for the summer of your life!
Arcos Journeys Abroad programs are located in some of the most unique Spanish-speaking locations in the world: Spain, Mexico, Costa Rica, Argentina, and Peru. Participants from across the US and Canada form part of the Arcos groups.
Choose from three program types: Active Discovery & Wellness, Cultural Discovery, and Spanish Immersion. All program types include excursions, cultural activities, and immersion into the host country culture and langauge. Whichever program type you choose at least 50% of the time is dedicated to its theme or focus.
For most programs, Arcos uses homestays. Hosts provide meals and help participants with their Spanish and to learn about the local culture. Each Arcos group has onsite directors available 24/7 who are in charge of the group from arrival to departure. Arcos Journeys programs accept on a rolling basis. Please contact us today to reserve your space this summer!
Cost and Session Information
Arcos Journeys Abroad programs are designed to be all-inclusive. Program fees include: Spanish classes or workshops, cultural activities, excursions, onsite directors, accommodations, meals, international medical insurance and much more.
Please see the Arcos Journeys Abroad website for full details. Also refer to the Dates & Prices page for all of the summer sessions available. June, July and August programs are offered ranging from two to four weeks in duration.