- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Music, Theatre Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Camp Arena Stage encourages the spirited pursuit of knowledge, self-discovery and joy through the arts. Campers create their own schedules, choosing from more than 75 options in theater, music, dance, visual art, filmmaking and writing. Find out more!
Campers can choose activities within the same discipline or a variety of disciplines. It’s up to them!
Dailies are posted in April, after the teaching staff is hired. Campers send in their requests and receive their schedules on the first day of camp. Schedules can be changed on a space-available basis during the first few days of camp.