- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Architecture, STEM, Veterinary Medicine, Writing, Design, Cybersecurity, Culinary Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
Auburn University offers teens over 100 overnight summer programs designed to educate and inspire in a variety of academic, athletic and extracurricular endeavors. Teenagers can experience college life at Auburn while furthering their education and skills, and making new friends.
Summer Programs: Start Here. Go Anywhere.
Our summer programs offer a unique Auburn Experience in which participants meet students from across the country and experience campus-life while residing in Auburn's dormitories, eating at campus dining facilities, and enjoying evening social and recreational activities. Auburn University provides an enriched learning experience in a variety of academic, athletic and personal improvement fields. Young professionals benefit by receiving exposure to the many programs offered by Auburn University during the summer while at the same time, learning more about a field of study they may be interested in pursuing as a career.
Dr. George Petrie, author of the Auburn Creed, wrote "I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully." In this spirit, Auburn University faculty and staff are eager to share the best of Auburn and provide a high-quality experience, designed to inspire lifelong learning and develop interests in a variety of academic and extracurricular disciplines, in young adults.
Currently, our programs are offered for nearly all age groups and vary across many disciplines of the university, such as:
- Art Studio
- Building Science
- Cheer & Dance
- Creative Writing
- Cyber Security
- Financial Management
- Food Science
- Industrial Design
- Musical Theatre
- Project Design (Fashion and Interior Design)
- Social Sciences
- Computer Science
- Leadership (a partnership with the Truman Pierce Institute)
- Veterinary Medicine
- Weight Loss
- World Affairs (Model UN)
Come join us this summer - Find your Passion / Develop your Skills / Become a Leader!