- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Kayaking, Sailing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Baltimore County Sailing Center is a non-profit, community sailing organization operating out of Rocky Point Park in Eastern Baltimore County. BCSC supports diverse programming for children (and adults) which includes sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, environmental stewardship, fishing, and outdoor education.
BCSC summer camp is a unique and unforgettable experience. We specialize in sailing and sailing education. Campers see a passion for life and the water emminating from BCSC staff and quickly follow suit. Learning to sail requires spatial awareness, problem-solving skills, balance, and determination. Through BCSC's proven methodology, every child who has enrolled in our camps and has shown a desire to want to learn to sail, has been able to do so by the end of a 2 week sailing camp.
Bus service is provided for summer camps.