- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Field Hockey, Soccer, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Cranbrook Schools Summer Sports Camps have something for every level of athlete. Whether you are new to a sport, or focused on improving your game, Cranbrook camps are a place to learn and have FUN!
Youth Multi-Sport: This camp introduces younger campers to a variety of sports by incorporating basic sport skills and equipment in age-appropriate games and activities.
Field Hockey: This high-energy camp will focus on developing individual skills through high-repetition drills. Fundamentals will be stressed, making this a great camp for anyone interested in the sport.
Ice Hockey: The goal of this camp is to improve each player’s overall skating as well as the development of individual skills and have FUN.
Soccer Academy: The Cranbrook Soccer-Fútbol Academy emphasizes personal, in-depth coaching in all tactical & technical aspects of the game.
Soccer Elite Camp: This camp prepares players for the demands of the upcoming season, both physically and mentally. Practice sessions will focus on physical, technical, tactical, and psychological training. We use an intense combination of training to get players ready for the season.