- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Gifted, Study Skills
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: Yes
The Center for Gifted Education and Talent Development’s UYP program for students identified as gifted and talented has been offered every June for four decades. Classes for students entering Grades 4–12 are held on the Baylor campus.
Students may choose from dozens of courses, each lasting one week. The all-day schedule includes lunch and a short recreational time between the classes.