- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Swimming, Circus Performing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Boston Children's Circus is an excellent opportunity for young children interested in circus arts and having a lot of fun practicing juggling, wire walking, and much more!
For two weeks, students will participate in this very adventurous program fit for performers of all levels. They can expect plenty of workshops focusing on stilt and wire walking, juggling, clowning, and many more facets of circus arts. They'll gain plenty of flexibility as they learn to become an acrobat. In addition to becoming physically fit, students will be able to gain experience working together with their peers and the highly circus experts, who will keep them incredibvly safe. At the very end of the program, campers will invite their friends and family to watch a performance of their three-ringed feats! Other exciting activities to look forward to include daily swimming time.