- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Hiking, Water Sports, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
For 90 years, Chimney Corners Camp has been a place where girls have spent their summers learning, laughing and building life-long friendships. Our camp is no ordinary summer camp, and with a range of activities offered, we're sure you'll find a summer program that is perfect for you!
The heart of our camp program is the traditional 4-week session. Campers live together with 7 or 8 other campers and two staff members in a rustic cabin. The campers spend each morning together as a group and do a different morning activity each day.
Each camper participates in planning activities, keeping the cabin clean, and ensuring that the camp experience is positive for the entire group. By spending the full four weeks at camp, campers gain mastery of the camp program, make strong connections with others and build the confidence in their independence. We believe that campers that start with the four week program have the best chance.